Friday 18 May 2012

THE MUSIC





I'm down and out
I'm feeling and getting hopeless
My vision is blurred
I couldn't see the bright side of life
Everything seem...and is blur


...then, i heard it...
It was a soothing rhythm
A melody pleasing to the ear
It carries along with it, lyrics that encourage the soul
All these coupled with the distinct sound of the machine
Awoke me from my numb mode
I found it difficult to hold my body
I swear my body is betraying me...
...gently moving in consonance with the rhythm
My mouth is twitching, a smile seemed imminent.
My whole system is responding to it
My spirit rebels against it
....it prefer to dotes on my life's issues
but my body prefers to move along with the sound

Both my spirit and body are on warpath
Leaving my indecisive psyche to suffer
Yet, that rhythmical sound wont recede
it's rather gathering momentum
And just like a receding desert wind
My spirit began to give way to my body.

The rhythmical sound transports me
Into the world of the dance...
..."where the spirit soars and become one
with everything that exists
where the creator and the creation merge
Into one wholeness of joy.

The dance made me become the stars and the moon
i become the lover and the beloved
I become the victor and the vanquished
I become the master and the slave
I become the knower and the known"
I become oblivious of all around me
My body, spirit, and psyche is merged
with the rhythmical sound
That transports me into a world...
...where i continue to dance...and dance....
...and dance...to...
...The Music!



Sane


























Quote is MJ's



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | JCPenney Coupons