Friday 18 May 2012

"I THINK I'M BETTER THAN MESSI" CR7





At a recent interview granted CNN by CR7, he jokingly opined that he is better than Messi. Excerpts:
Some people say I’m better, other people say it’s him, but at the end
of the day, they’re goingto decide who is the best player,” Ronaldo
told CNN in an exclusive interview before this weekend’s Champions
League final between Bayern Munich and Chelsea at Munich’s Allianz
Arena.
“At the moment … I think it is me,” he laughs.
“Sometimes (the comparisons with Messi) makes me tired…for him too
because they compare us together all the time.
“You cannot compare a Ferrari with a Porsche because it’s a different
engine. You cannot compare them. He does the bestthings for Barcelona,
I do the best things for Madrid.
“I think we push each other sometimes in the competition, this is why
the competition is sohigh. This is why Madrid and Barcelona are the
best teams in the world because everyone pushes each other, not just
me and Messi but other players.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | JCPenney Coupons